Castem hardcore roleplay server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castem hardcore roleplay server

Castem server forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic plugin???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KBRW12

Magic plugin??? Empty
PostSubject: Magic plugin???   Magic plugin??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26 2012, 07:16

Hello just suggesting a magic plugin of some sort nothing that could tear a chunk in half but something light like heroes or magic wand just to actually add a magic perspective to the server because there are magical characters in the server already and this would just add dynamics to them and magic itself .

Ye KBRW12 message of that day

Ps I would give some examples but I can not post external links for another 4 days :/ oh also a mages college or something like that would also be awsome

Last edited by KBRW12 on Sun Feb 26 2012, 14:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
latias232

Magic plugin??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic plugin???   Magic plugin??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26 2012, 11:50

I will try to install it but its not for now.
Back to top Go down
dakedak

Magic plugin??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic plugin???   Magic plugin??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27 2012, 19:33

We might consider this, however this will be an idea for when we have our 24/7 server settled.
Back to top Go down
Achillies6197

Magic plugin??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic plugin???   Magic plugin??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28 2012, 09:43

Wizard craft would be good for this if it goes ahead since I already have it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magic plugin??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic plugin???   Magic plugin??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic plugin???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castem hardcore roleplay server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: