Castem hardcore roleplay server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castem hardcore roleplay server

Castem server forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Job - Smuggler?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackCat

New Job - Smuggler? Empty
PostSubject: New Job - Smuggler?   New Job - Smuggler? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27 2012, 10:37

I think we could use another class. A smuggler type one, who would provide trademen with new stock, for a price of course! He could possibly dig for materials (iron, gold etc) and give them to blacksmiths to melt them (paying them sth). Then they would sell them to trademen to make a profit! I think that it would be an interesting part of the economy. Provided of course they dig in permitted areas!

After 'smugglers' get more wealthy they could carry expeditions to search for rare materials. They could possibly co-operate with knights to lead them to expeditions! So, what do you think, would that be possible? If you want a could describe it a bit more!
Back to top Go down
dakedak

PostSubject: Re: New Job - Smuggler?   New Job - Smuggler? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27 2012, 19:32

Hmm, interesting idea! We will surely consider this!
Back to top Go down
HungrySloth

PostSubject: Re: New Job - Smuggler?   New Job - Smuggler? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29 2012, 06:36

When I hear/think of smuggler i think of someone that would transport smuggled/illegal goods to thieves, pirates etc. in secret and would try not to get caught by the guards
Back to top Go down
TheBlackCat

PostSubject: Re: New Job - Smuggler?   New Job - Smuggler? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29 2012, 11:25

HungrySloth wrote:
When I hear/think of smuggler i think of someone that would transport smuggled/illegal goods to thieves, pirates etc. in secret and would try not to get caught by the guards
Yes, I know. But I couldn't figure another word for it:p! Maybe goods provider? I think we could also add someone like you said, to provide armor and weapons to robbers. We could base a storyline on robbers as well. Maybe make them want to take over Castem or something. And all that while (real) smugglers provide them with everything they need.

So, to recap:

1) We could use someone to provide stores with products (my original thought)

2) A smuggler in the real sense of the word, to illegally transport weapons and armor to robbers.

3) Another suggestion would be a storyline 'Robbers vs Castem'.

I hope you have time to read and consider all that, and please tell me if something is not feasible.
Back to top Go down
dakedak

PostSubject: Re: New Job - Smuggler?   New Job - Smuggler? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29 2012, 14:47

This is all very reasonable however we will make sure that you have to write an extra application and be a certain time on the server already, so new players can't be a robber right away... (Causes, sadly enough, too much trouble.)
Back to top Go down
TheBlackCat

PostSubject: Re: New Job - Smuggler?   New Job - Smuggler? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29 2012, 15:09

When will this role be open? I would be more than happy to apply for it!
Back to top Go down
dakedak

PostSubject: Re: New Job - Smuggler?   New Job - Smuggler? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29 2012, 15:11

Well, as the server is going 24/7 this evening (hopefully!) it would be in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
latias232

PostSubject: Re: New Job - Smuggler?   New Job - Smuggler? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29 2012, 17:16

Someone that restocks the storages of the shop. Sounds pretty interesting to me.
I will maybe try it but if i don't like it then i will remove the job quickly.
Good idea
Back to top Go down
TheBlackCat

PostSubject: Re: New Job - Smuggler?   New Job - Smuggler? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29 2012, 17:21

latias232 wrote:
Someone that restocks the storages of the shop. Sounds pretty interesting to me.
Good idea
Latias, would you mind me taking the job, experimentally? I would really love to do that! Currently I am not much into the server because I have a really tight schedule, but from tommorow I will be free to play!

Also, I heard you are 24/7 now. Well done guys! You are amazing!
Back to top Go down
darkbird70

PostSubject: Re: New Job - Smuggler?   New Job - Smuggler? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29 2012, 17:29

TheBlackCat wrote:
latias232 wrote:
Good idea
Latias, would you mind me taking the job, experimentally? I would really love to do that! Currently I am not much into the server because I have a really tight schedule, but from tommorow I will be free to play!

Also, I heard you are 24/7 now. Well done guys! You are amazing!
I agree, you guys are amazing! btw when will the server be on?
Back to top Go down
dakedak

PostSubject: Re: New Job - Smuggler?   New Job - Smuggler? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29 2012, 18:46

Haha, thanks for the good feedback! It's really appreciated!

Well, it is online now Smile

176.31.239.236:25619
Back to top Go down
HungrySloth

PostSubject: Re: New Job - Smuggler?   New Job - Smuggler? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01 2012, 09:27

Ok how about this:

Smuggler: Delivers illegal goods to pirates and thieves for money, they try to avoid the guards, they also spend some time in the
taverns and inns listening in on conversations to find out important information that they can also sell to the pirates and thieves for money.

(Probably do this one only if you get multiple towns and stuff)
Merchant: Travels from town to town selling goods that they have
collected,bought or found on their travels through out their travels, can make special deliveries to certain shop keepers and sometimes
special people e.g. The King, spend some time in taverns and inns either talking about their travels or just finding out rumors and gossip about the land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Job - Smuggler?   New Job - Smuggler? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Job - Smuggler?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castem hardcore roleplay server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: