Castem hardcore roleplay server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castem hardcore roleplay server

Castem server forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About this server.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dakedak

About this server. Empty
PostSubject: About this server.   About this server. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2012, 15:21

So first of all, these are my thoughts on what happened and is probably still going on. We had some trouble with people not liking each other and people moving out of castem.

1. Some people say that I don't have anything to say because I'm not online enough. Well, yeah. It is true, I'm not online much. And you know why? Because this server lost it's roleplay, a mistake I made with our previous servers. Now we've added NPC's (which take away a lot of the server's work AND roleplay possibilities. Like the guards, now we don't need guards anymore. We now have NCP's who just look when I pass but don't do really anything.) Also, people moved out of Castem because of one person. Please, grow up? I mean, Castem's abandoned now and instead we have a new village popping up in the middle of nowhere where everybody lives. This is, again, another thing that took my roleplay feeling away.

2.People really dislike Hersenpan, saying (s)he's murdered and cheated. First of all, he couldn't cheat, he didn't have the possibilities. I don't know about murdering, but I'm sure he didn't kill anyone because of loot or not roleplay reasons. The fact that you started a new town because of her is really stupid, please, try to roleplay. Would you really move to another town because of one person? Try to roleplay and make him leave, so he has to be another character.

3.I got de-opped and kicked by an admin Well, it's clear for me that I'm not one of the admins anymore. And tbh, I don't really care anymore. This server was great fun, I had an amazing time but now I just dislike to join because of all the problems and the missing of roleplay. It's more like a building server where everyone whines about grieving.

For me, this server tries to be too much like Lord of The Craft, with all the plugins and that's something that, for me, doesn't work with such a small amount of players. I don't know what will be (y)our next step, but that will decide for me if I join the server again or not.
Back to top Go down
KBRW12

About this server. Empty
PostSubject: can i reply to this?   About this server. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2012, 21:48

Just wondering if i can give my opinion on this or should i just leave it alone.
Back to top Go down
dakedak

About this server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About this server.   About this server. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20 2012, 15:01

If you can give a good opinion, feel free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About this server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About this server.   About this server. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About this server.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castem hardcore roleplay server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: