Castem hardcore roleplay server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castem hardcore roleplay server

Castem server forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Up On Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HungrySloth

Meet Up On Server Empty
PostSubject: Meet Up On Server   Meet Up On Server Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01 2012, 09:56

I didn't know where else to put this apart from Announcements but I decided to put it Here.

Hi I'm new I got accept into Castem from Latias a couple of days ago and from what I've seen and heard from Achillies and KBRW the server is awesome. I have school so this limits my time on the server but tomorrow is Friday so after that I can be on the server longer for the two days of the weekend Very Happy . But anyway back to the point would be alright if an admin or whoever is in control of giving out jobs and changing the IG names to their Rp names be able to go on the server tomorrow at about 4:00pm or 5:00pm EST. If you can't make it that's okay we can just organize another time or just do it if we happen to be on the server at the same time, also pm me if you can't make it on forums, and in the possibility that it is me that can't make it I will Pm you.

Okay Thnx Bye

-HungrySloth
Back to top Go down
HungrySloth

Meet Up On Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Up On Server   Meet Up On Server Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04 2012, 10:29

Don't worry about it anymore I just got my name changed and a job from Punky. The only thing I need to do is see Latias about mining in the mines apparently
Back to top Go down

Meet Up On Server
Page 1 of 1